POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question : Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question Server Time
16 Aug 2024 00:20:24 EDT (-0400)
  Cheap_Sweep posted / Demo / Question
From: Shay
Date: 4 Apr 2002 12:15:53
Message: <3cac8a49@news.povray.org>
Cheap_Sweep.inc file should be posted to p.b.s-f by the time you read this.

Regarding this demo-pic. I have seen this type of knot before and was able
to figure out the function. I want to post this function for others to use
and would like to post it with the correct name. Does anyone know the name
of this function?

Feedback regarding the readability of my *.inc file would be *greatly*
appreciated. I spent literally 3x the amount of time commenting and cleaning
up this file as I did getting it to work. I have made the file very easy to
take a quick look at for any who would be willing to do so. There is a
sample file at the bottom, so there is no need to create macro input in
order to evaluate the macro.

It's should be worth downloading anyway, as it is a cool little macro.

Thank you,
 -Shay

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: